Employ our Water Jet cutting capabilities for your next job. Our Water Jet cutter cuts both simple and complex flat parts out of several types of materials including metal, plastic, glass, ceramic and composites. Water Jet cutting is ideal for quick turn and short-run part production.
Typical Materials Water Jet Cut:
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nylon Adhesives (supported and unsupported)
- Paper & Paperboard
- And More!
Mathias Die Water Jet Cutting Factoids:
- Water jet cuts both thin and thick materials
- Simple and complex shapes
- No Heat Generated / No heat affected zones
- Fast turn around times
- Clean cutting process without gasses or oils
- Minimize tapered cut edges