Manual die cut scrap removal is a very hands-on, labor intensive, process that results in production inefficiencies, and at times delays with shipping products to your customers. We can help! We employ our D’Slugger 3 Scrap Removal Systems to support companies with die cut scrap removal when they are not able to bring a D’Slugger in house.
- Improve your die cutting efficiencies
- Improve throughput and reduce lead times
- Reduce ergonomic concerns with manual scrap removal
- Reduce efforts with locating workers to remove scrap from die cut parts
- Take on more projects with your current workforce