Employ our Omax precision abrasive water jet workhorse for your next
water jet cutting job! We can water jet single unit prototypes or
large quantity production runs. Our water jet cutter cuts complex
flat parts out of materials including metal, plastic, glass, ceramic
and composites directly from a CAD drawing or .DXF file. Water jet
cutting is ideal for long and short-run part production, just-in-time
manufacturing, tooling and prototype part development.
us today about your water jet cutting needs or CALL 1-800-899-DIES
Water jet cuts virtually any material including:
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nylon Adhesives (supported and unsupported)
- Paper & Paperboard
Mathias Die Water Jet Cutting Factoids:
- Water jet cuts thin materials or thick materials.
- Water jet cuts most shapes with only one tool.
- Cuts a wide range of thickness' up to 1" thick meeting strict
- No Heat Generated / No heat affected zones. This is cold
- No mechanical stresses with water jet cutting.
- Cuts virtually any shape.
- Fast turn around times.
- Water jet cutting leaves a satin smooth finish, thus reducing
- Clean cutting process without gasses or oils.
- Water jet cutting makes its own start holes.
- Your "scrap" metal is easier to recycle or re-use (no oily chips!).
- No "scaley" edges makes it easier to make a high quality weld.
- Machine composite materials, or materials where dissimilar materials
are glued together.
- Tilting head to produce square cut edges (eliminate taper effect
from standard WaterJet).
Mathias Water Jet will welcome your most challenging water jet cutting
application. Please allow us to introduce ourselves to you by
contacting us today at (800) 899-DIES or fill out our information request